Dwarfs are special characters serving for the kingdoms that are rich in ancient grandeur. The world of operation of the Dwarf 5e is that the mountainous range, deep mines, and blazing forges.
One of the most important characteristics of the Mountain dwarf 5e is its lifelong commitment to clans and traditions. In fact, they hate goblins and orcs because the latter are their eternal enemies. Within the face of threats, dwarves unite and become capable to deliver a killer punch to the opponents.
Don’t miss: D&D 5e Classes
Dwarf 5e Statistics
- Size: Medium
- Type: Humanoid
- Tag’s: Dwarf
- Dwarf: General Info
- Vision: Darkvision
- Average Lifespan: 350 years
- Homeland’s: Prime Material Plane
- Language’s: Common, Dwarven
- Subraces: Arctic dwarves, Gold dwarves, Gray dwarves, Shield dwarves, Urdunnir dwarves, Wild dwarves
Dwarf 5e Appearance
- Average Height: 4 – 5 ft (1.2 – 1.5 m)
- Average Weight: 150 lb (68 kg)
- Distinctions: Physically durable, insightful, primarily dwell underground, some females capable of growing beards
The character of the dwarf is predicated on inborn abilities and therefore the behavior.
- Ability Score Increase: The constitution scores move north by the two points.
- Age: Dwarves belong to the young category till they reach the age of fifty years however their maturity period is that the same as humans.
- Alignment: Dwarves aren’t reckless creatures but believe an ordered society. They’re of the view that folks should sleep in harmony and everybody has the proper to a just living.
- Size: the typical height of dwarf ranges from 4 to 5feet and therefore the average weight is about 150 pounds. Briefly, the scale is medium in comparison to folks.
- Speed: The regulation of the dwarf is about 25 feet however it remains an equivalent even when the character has adorned an important armor.
- Dark Vision: Since the dwarves live an underground life, they need an impeccable vision that will see through the dark. One of the most important attributes of the dwarves is that they will recognize dim light from a distance of about 60 feet. Distinguishing color the darkness may be a cakewalk for the sturdy character. Inspect the half-orc 5e now, you’ll get each and each aspect about this specific race.
- Dwarven Resilience: As a personality, you’re proof against poison damages and may also save throws against poison.
- Combat training: Dwarves are battle-hardened clansmen with proficiency in techniques like battleax, handaxe, Light hammer and win hammer.
- Stone cunning: Dwarves are ready to make intelligent decisions associated with the origin of the stonework; therefore they’re experts in History skills. Double points are added to the proficiency bonus of the character.
- Languages: you’re an expert in speaking and writing common, Dwarvish language consisting of hard consonants and guttural sounds.
- Male Names: Adrik, Alberich, Baern, Barendd, Brottor, Bruenor, Dain, Darrak, Delg, Eberk, Einkil, Fargrim, Flint, Gardain, Harbek, Kildrak, Morgran, Orsik, Oskar, Rangrim, Rurik, Taklinn, Thoradin, Thorin, Tordek, Traubon, Travok, Ulfgar, Veit, Vondal
- Female Names: Amber, Artin, Audhild, Bardryn, Dagnal, Diesa, Eldeth, Falkrunn, Finellen, Gunnloda, Gurdis, Helja, Hlin, Kathra, Kristryd, Ilde, Liftrasa, Mardred, Riswynn, Sannl, Torbera, Torgga, Vistra
- Clan Names: Balderk, Battlehammer, Brawnanvil, Dankil, Fireforge, Frostbeard, Gorunn, Holderhek, Ironfist, Loderr, Lutgehr, Rumnaheim, Strakeln, Torunn, Ungart
Mountain dwarf 5e features a special skin texture displaying brown to pale hue to the eye. In some cases, you’ll find brown or deep tan options on the warrior. The hair of the dwarf soldiers is draped in black, grey, or brown colors. It’s long and woven in simple styles however the eye-catching attribute is that the beard of the dwarves. Males are very careful about their beards and take special care to groom them in an impeccable style.
The personality of dwarves resembles a stoic and giant mountain where they spend the bulk of their lives. Because of high endurance, they face difficulties with a big degree of chivalry. Dwarf 5e soldiers are very loyal to the clans as they cherish their ancient history and roots of the bravery.
Since Mountain dwarf 5e is averse to boats and water bodies, the humans and therefore the Halflings manage the sea business while the dwarves are engaged in inland trading. The clan is the epitome of reverence for the dwarves because they also cherish high social standings. Although the Dwarf 5e is way away, the individual longs for the kith and kin of the clan. A dwarf without affiliations is sort of a rudderless boat innocent of oath and values.
Cloud Dwarf (BoHR: PR1)
- Ability Score Increase: Your Charisma score increases by 1.
- Electricity Resilience: You have advantage on saving throws against electricity, and you have resistance against electricity damage.
Tome Dwarf (BoHR: PR1)
- Ability Score Increase: Your Intelligence score increases by 1.
- Historian: You are proficient in the History skill.
- Extra Language: You can speak, read, and write one extra language of your choice.