Fighter 5th edition D&D: Fighter 5e is the popular character from the game and it lets people play very valiantly and take the game to the next level. This unique character 5e class has so many things to discover and if you want you can single out this one and there are a number of things which this character will let you discover about and play up your game well.
Now- a- days the craze of games are increasing and with this, the game developers are developing the characters and making their own personality.
They are keeping every desire of the player in view and they are developing the characters accordingly and that is why the game becomes enjoyable and demanding.
They all have something to unique and individual which makes the game interesting such as the fighter 5e, the new edition this is also one of the interesting game and it let you discover you in a unique way so when you play this game you find it interesting and worth playing so these are some of the things which you should keep in view while applying this game.
The benefits of Fighter 5e
- Armour – All armour, shields
- Weapons – Martial weapons, simple weapons
- Skills – Single out two skills from Acrobatics, Athletics, insight, intimidation, Animal handling, perception, and survival.
- Equipment – None
- Saving Throws – Power, constitution
Talking about its tool it offers something worth considering and that is why this is the choice of so many people. Because it gives them a really nice way to play the game pretty well and make the game more interesting. So these are something which will be yours.
- Chain mail/ leather, longbow and 20 arrows
- A light crossbow and 20 bolts or two hand axes
- A martial weapon and shield or two martial weapons
- A dungeoneer’s pack or an explorer’s pack
Fighting 5e style
It gives you a unique style of fighting as your personality and you may single out either of nay option. But there is one condition that you can not single out more than once and just in case if you later single out any other style it will be –
- Archery: You gain a + 2 plus points for attacking when you form rolls with the help of arranged weapons.
- Close Quarters Shooter (UA): Even if you form a roll within 5 feet of a hostile creature it will not be trouble for you. So this is giving you something to think about it.
- Defence: Whenever you put on armour you get a + 1 bonus to AC.
- Duelling: And whenever you wield a melee weapon in one hand and no other weapons you get a + 2 bonus for damaging rolls with that weapon.
- Mariner (UA): When you do not wear this heavy armour or use it in a shield you can swim at speed and even you can club pretty well if compared to your normal speed and then you also get a + 1 bonus for the armour class.
- Safety: Whenever other creature targets you then you can use your reaction for imposing the demerits on the attack roll. You ought to be wiled a shield.
- Tunnel fighter (UA): As a plus point you are allowed you can form a defensive shadow till you get a turn. So this helps you in attacking the opponent without your any reaction. And you will be allowed for using your reaction to make a melee attack against a creature which shifts in more than 5 feet.
- Two-Weapon Fighting: If you keep yourself engaged in duel fight two- weapon fight) then you will be able in doubling up your ability modifier to the damage of the opponent attack.
And at the 3rd level, you singled out an arch type which you drive for emulating I your combat styles and tools –
- Scout (UA)
- Arcane Archer
- Knight (UA)
- Scout (UA)
- Monster Hunter
- Eldritch Knight
Everyone has limited strength but you can draw for protecting yourself from harm. But when it will be your turn you may use a bonus action for regaining hit points which will be equal to 1d 10 + your fighter level.
When you reach a second level you can or should push your limits for a while. When it will be your turn you may take one additional action.
But when you use this function you will have to take rest to start again or use it again. When you would reach 17th level you will be able to use it twice before rest.
Ability score development
In order to know more about the ability score development, you can reach the fourth level or other levels at 6th, 7th, 8th, 12th, 14th, and 19th level. Also, you will be able to increase one ability score of your interest.
At the starting of the 5th level, you will be able in attacking twice and instead for once if you take the Attack action on your turn.
The range of attacks gets increased to three when you reach the level of 11th and when you would reach 20th level you will be able to use it the fourth time.
At the starting of the 9th level, you will be able to roll a saving throw that you fail. And when you do so you should use it the new role and you cannot employ this function again until you complete a long rest.
- Hit Dice: 1d10 per fighter level
- Hit Points at 1st Level: 10 + your Constitution modifier
- Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d10 (or 6) + your Constitution modifier per fighter level after 1st
- Armour: All armour, shields
- Weapons: Simple weapons, martial weapons
- Tools: None
- Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution
- Skills: Choose two skills from Acrobatics, Animal Handling, Athletics, History, Insight, Intimidation, Perception, and Survival
- (a) chain mail or (b) leather armour, longbow, and 20 arrows
- (a) a martial weapon and a shield or (b) two martial weapons
- (a) a light crossbow and 20 bolts or (b) two handaxes
- (a) a dungeoneer’s pack or (b) an explorer’s pack
|10th||Additional Fighting Style|
Brute Bonus Damage
|Fighter Level||Damage Increase|
- Hit Die: d10
- Starting Gold: 5d4 x 10
- Subclass Name: Martial Archetype
- Suggested Abilities: Strength or Dexterity, Constitution or Intelligence
|1st||2||Fighting Style, Second Wind|
|2nd||2||Action Surge (one use)|
|4th||2||Ability Score Improvement|
|6th||3||Ability Score Improvement|
|7th||3||Martial Archetype feature|
|8th||3||Ability Score Improvement|
|9th||4||Indomitable (one use)|
|10th||4||Martial Archetype feature|
|11th||4||Extra Attack (2)|
|12th||4||Ability Score Improvement|
|13th||5||Indomitable (two uses)|
|14th||5||Ability Score Improvement|
|15th||5||Martial Archetype feature|
|16th||5||Ability Score Improvement|
|17th||6||Action Surge (two uses), Indomitable (three uses)|
|18th||6||Martial Archetype feature|
|19th||6||Ability Score Improvement|
|20th||6||Extra Attack (3)|
While playing this game you must have understood how much it has changed from the 4th edition and how interesting it has become.
This edition has become the craze of youngsters and teenagers and everyone else who played this game and every step this game has something to offer and at every step the strength gets double and that you can understand it by reading this post thoroughly and all the best and play this game.