Kobold 5e (5th Edition) Race for D&D
Kobold 5e is highly aggressive in nature but at a similar time weak too. This is often the rationale that they are doing not see to regulate with creatures who are stronger or powerful compared to them. there’s no denial of the very fact that the Kobold 5e is smart also and skills to cope up with the situations. That’s why they’re ready to combat even the toughest problems and reach their target.
They’re most fascinated by mining otherwise you can even say mechanical devices that interest them the most. The kobolds have different sorts of tactics in them but their main focus is to harm others and this is often what gives them happiness. They’re going to not kill anyone but will capture them to harm them as more as possible.
The kobolds are quite different and represent the reptilian race. If you want to know more about the kobolds and therefore the latest generation of kobolds then you’ve got to come to the proper place. Here we’ll be talking about everything about kobold and the way you’ll use their traits to satisfy your aim. So allow us to start on this journey and explore more about the Kobold 5e. you can get dnd classes to guide from here.
Check another Race: Genasi 5e (5th Edition) in D&D
- STR: 7 (-2)
- DEX: 15 (+2)
- CON: 9 (-1)
- INT: 8 (-1)
- WIS: 7 (-2)
- CHA: 8 (-1)
- Senses Darkvision: 60 Ft., passive Perception 8
- Languages: Common, Draconic
- Challenge: 1/8 (25 XP)
- Armor Class: 12
- Hit Points: 5 (2d6-2)
- Speed: 30 ft.
The traits of kobold are quite strong which comes from their nature. Here are a number of the traits you’ll encounter.
- Speed: The walking speed of the kobold is comparable to the opposite creatures and it’s 30 feet.
- Dark vision: The kobolds face dark vision which suggests that they’re ready to see only in dim light which is up to 60 feet.
- Alignment: The kobolds follow a loyal behavior towards their tribe but not an equivalent with the non-members and for the survival of the fittest is that the only mantra.
- Ability score: it’s their dexterity score which matches up by 2.
- Age: The maturity level of the kobolds is sort of speedy and till the age of seven or 8 they become really capable to handle the tribe. They will live an extended lifetime of around 120 years and die only due to any external reason.
- Size: they’re usually small and thus weightless.
As kobolds were of cunning nature they might try wrong means to fight with the members of the opposite tribe or race. During this manner, they might harm, kill, and hurt tons of individuals. Their cunningness was one among The explanations they hated everybody and would become involved in fights and conflicts. The kobolds would try making traps and made sure the others would feel into it thus killing them and destroying them. As they were weak in fighting they might always believe the opposite ways to trap the creature and kill them.
Check also: Paladin 5e
5th Edition Statistics
- Size: Small
- Type: Humanoid
- Tag(s): Kobold
- Alignment: Lawful evil
- Challenge rating: Kobold 1⁄8
Kobold inventor 1⁄4
Kobold dragon shield 1
Kobold scale sorcerer
- Patron deity: Kurtulmak
- Vision: Darkvision
- Diet: Omnivorous
- Average lifespan: Usually up to 50 years, max 120 years
- Language(s): Common, Draconic, Yipyak
- Subraces: Aquatic kobold, arctic kobold, desert kobold, dragon wrought kobold, earth kobold, jungle kobold
- Favored climate: Temperate
- Favored Terrain: Forests
- Average height: 2′ – 2’5″ ( 60 – 74 cm)
- Average weight: 35–45 lb (16–20 kg)
- Skin color(s): Variable, often reddish-brown
- Eye color(s): Burnt orange, red
- Distinctions: Small, aggressive, physically durable, industrious, nimble, stealthy
Random Height and Weight
|Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|2′ 1″||+2d4||25 lb.||x 1 lb.|
- Below Vulture Point
- Hoard of the Dragon Queen
- The Return of Randal Morn
- The Rise of Tiamat
- The Secret of Spiderhaunt
- The Sword of the Dales
- Tomb of Annihilation
- Dagger: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.
- Sling: Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: (1d4 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
SUB Races for Kobold
- Dragonwrought kobold
- Earth kobold
- Jungle kobold
- Aquatic kobold
- Arctic kobold
- Desert kobold
- Male: Draahzin, Badoo, Ipmeerk, Jamada, Kib, Makroo, Olp, Yraalik, Zornesk
- Female: Adriaak, Harkail, Neeral, Ozula, Poro, Saassraa, Tarka
Kobolds are keen on dark places which is why they dwell in thick forests. Usually, they are doing not just like the sunlight and thus like better to prevent it. When the kobolds become too many in numbers, it’s broken into smaller tribes just to offer them privacy.
They want to sleep and roam around naked because it not considered bad. Clothes are only worn when there’s some occasion or something special like rituals and therefore the remainder of the time they stay naked both males and females.